IT Workplace Engineer (m/f)
Are you thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Belgrade branch is looking for a new IT Workplace Engineer.
As a member of the Global IT Workplace team in Belgrade, you will be serving as the 3rd level of support for IT colleagues around the globe, supporting them with endpoint management topics, such as Windows Image Deployment, Software Deployment, Patch Management, Configuration Management, Automation tasks etc. Together with colleagues from Tallinn (Estonia), and Hamburg (Germany), you will develop, test, implement, and evaluate new solutions, improve existing processes and resolve problems should they arise.
- Building, testing and deploying common application packages + Managing the life cycle of applications and services in the Kuehne+Nagel organization.
- Providing 3rd-level technical support in software installation/distribution troubleshooting.
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and determining the best solution based on the issue and provided details
- Creating/updating documentation to ensure historical retention (user guides, admin guides, knowledge base articles, FAQs, quick reference guides).
- Document and communicate new and updated procedures and standards developed for the endpoints.
- Researching, evaluating, and remaining up to date on emerging tools, techniques, and IT technologies and working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment.
- Complete work requests, incidents, and projects in an effective and timely manner.
Your skills and experience
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Management of Microsoft operating systems
- Proficient in PowerShell (scripting and automation)
- Knowledge of Windows installer technologies and packaging tools
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Any experience with managing M365 products (Azure, Intune, M365 Apps)
- Higher education in IT or a relevant field
Nice to Have
- Windows Deployment Services and MDT
- Basic networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS…)
- MacOS experience
- Committed team player with a high sense of responsibility
- Familiarity with Confluence and/or Jira
Good reasons to join us
Kuehne+Nagel invests in the development of your talent through Individual development plans tailored to your career goals and also motivates you to deploy your talent for delivering continuous business improvement and customer excellence. You can expect a variety of internal training and access to our internal learning platform and e-library for your personal and professional growth as well as subsidized foreign language courses. We offer you a compensation and benefits system that follows the business trends of service centers. Kuehne+Nagel supports your well-being, therefore we offer you a subsidized Fitpass monthly membership, team-building events, sports activities and fresh seasonal fruit in a healthy environment. Our employees have the opportunity to experience both working from the office and from home, since we take turns with remote work. We are continuously building our local and global network and our service portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. Most importantly, we build a company culture that puts people at the center of what we do and wants to deliver progress to the society (people & planet) To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities, and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 80,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in sea logistics, air logistics, contract logistics, and road logistics businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East, and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then, and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.