WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are a part of the huge Ticketmaster International ecosystem, one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly visitors, as well as Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s leading live entertainment
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow in inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Ticketmaster encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.
As the Identity & Access Governance Lead (not a technical role, but demands technical background), you will be the governance expert on Identity and Access management projects and accountable for implementing programs to secure access to personal and confidential information at US-Netherlands Financial Org client. In this role, you will be required to demonstrate proficiency in identity and access concepts as they pertain to every area of security management. Your role will also include interfacing with other business leaders and subject matter experts throughout the organisation, leading the responds to 3rd party audits, internal audits, and interfacing with internal business unit IT representatives on global information security initiatives and compliance tasks and projects.
- Incorporate confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements into the security access model with the organization’s applications.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in IAM best practices
- Security Lead for ongoing development of IAM processes & governance controls
- Provide guidance and coordinate with operations & service delivery support teams, to maintain high availability of the IGA services, including assurance of the quality of service delivery & delivery of SLAs
- Help Drive IAM innovation & continuous improvement in Identity Lifecycle management processes & governance, IAM standards & controls, IAM integrations and technologies & Increasing automation & reducing needs for manual IAM processes
- Collaborate with business, vendor and IT team members on proposed and existing solutions to align with IAM standards and goals
- Support projects to extend identity & access controls into new business processes and functional areas
- Collaborate with key IAM stakeholders, on tackling key challenges to Identity Security & Governance across the organization
- Governance of key IAM controls, with regards to key compliance requirements e.g. SOX, GDPR, TISAX
- Support audit activities requiring Security input within IT, Internal and External Audit, 3rd party vendors and customers
- Support risk management and security assessment activities performed by Security, including assessments of new IAM business processes, new projects / systems being introduced to company & new suppliers being introduced
- Collaborate and contribute with wider Cybersecurity on continuous improvement of Policies, Standards & Procedures
- An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood, authoritative, and actionable manner
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated with a superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent
- Experience working with industry leading IGA tools such as Ping Identity, SailPoint, and Saviynt.
- 10+ years of total experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years in professional services with focus on identity and access management (IAM)
- 4+ years of experience working with national and international regulatory compliance frameworks such as ISO 27001, SOX, BASEL II, GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI DSS
- Project management, and indirect reports in a matrixed environment
- An ability to motivate and manage information security staff supporting the organization’s goals
- An ability to cultivate and build collaborative working relationships with a broad range of enterprise stakeholders
- An ability to develop consensus in support of organizational goals, both within and outside of the security organization
- A well-developed understanding of and appreciation for business needs and a commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient service to the business
- Flexible working hours to support a global operation
- Understanding of security in cloud environments and a demonstrated understanding of the technical aspects of information security, such as network security, infrastructure security, and application security
- Understanding information security & compliance requirements, standards, and regulations
- Understanding of security requirements in the application development life cycle
- Experience in change management, awareness and training for end users, as well as acting as an internal consultant to IT leaders, architects and operations staff for planning and implementing IT initiatives
- Strong technical skills in security assessments of external service providers, providing security guidance, and participating in mock security breach exercises
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CIGE, CIST, CIAM, CIMP
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A flat team structure and a highly collaborative culture that values progress over perfection and encourages creativity, innovation and diversity
- A highly motivated global team of colleagues
- A flexible working style
- Willingness to work by US (NA) working hours (UTC -4) is strong plus
Deadline for applications: 29.05.2021.