The Client works in the Healthcare domain.
This is a new project for DataArt.
We invite you to our company, not a project.
Working in an Agile squad (Morpheus).
The role includes managing the DSM Data Management platform as an admin – ensuring the environment is up and running; monitoring; testing new release features and deploying into Production. A suite of products includes AWS S3, Redshift, IAM, and Informatica Cloud.
This will include operating mainly in the following Informatica modules:
Administrator / Monitor / Operation Insights,
Command Center and Ingestion Templates.
The candidate will also support the Data Management team with the correct technical configuration and enable them to use all services.
AWS S3, Redshift, IAM, Informatica Cloud.
- Manage Informatica SaaS infrastructure within a DSM AWS cloud environment
- EC2 Instance monitoring, configuration, and management
- Design & implement best architectural practices
- Work with DSM system owners/architects and make sure Data Management is securely enabled with access to scan internal systems.
- Define SLAs (Service-level agreements)
- Support teams as internal and external support needed
- Troubleshooting of Informatica operations (data discrepancy, missing data, etc.)
- Analyze logs and provide regular report insights
- Test and deploy new Data Management Tool Features
- Manage connections to different systems and credentials of system users
- Monitor, report, and optimize the resource utilization (Data Management Platform)
- Communicate scheduled downtimes
- User group and account management
- Attribute-based security management
- Admin logs and configuration backups management - version controlling
- AWS EC2 Configuration & Management
- Architectural design
- Admin domain experience within Informatica
- Monitoring experience with automated processes to quickly identify and fix an issue
- Strong desire to learn new skills and apply this to solve immediate business issues
- Understanding the impact of data in information and decision management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to challenge the status quo by presenting a clear factual argument
- Strong communications skills as the role requires interaction with the DNA Squads, Business unit SMEs, and IT teams
- Good English
Nice to have
- SaaS Informatica experience
- ELK Stack – Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana - useful but not essential
- Understand risk management principles and risk frameworks
- Experience with defining and implementing new software tools within a business
- Ability to challenge and question “as is” across cultural boundaries