JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
INFORMATION SECURITY ARCHITECT (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
The Information Security Architect will be responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive information security architecture program and representing information security requirements for all technology solutions and business processes covering multiple technical disciplines, such as: systems & networking infrastructure, DevOps, security, business applications, and data architecture. This position identifies and oversees the mitigation of technical and operational threats; analyzes the security, supportability, and feasibility of new technology; and ensures conformance with regulatory guidelines and industry best practices. This position requires an extremely high level of analytical problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve complex technology issues in addition to superlative process management and communication skills
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Define and manage information security architecture frameworks, reference architecture, standards, and artifacts from current state to target state designing and implementing long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining Information Security controls, standards and best practices.
- Partner with stakeholders in building and implementing a robust, scalable, and agile information security architecture
- Partner with stakeholders in assessing the IT application & infrastructure portfolios today and design and execute the future state strategy to meet business objectives going forward.
- Make recommendations on the strategic use of technology for leveraging business results and working with stakeholders to incorporate these recommendations into appropriate roadmaps and life cycle plans.
- Develop, establish, enforce, and sustain the Information Security Architecture, including standards and guidelines for: infrastructure solutions and technologies, integration methodologies and practices, development processes, hardware platforms, and enterprise data design.
- Anticipate and ensure alignment with long term business requirements, ensuring identified change is reflected in the appropriate roadmaps, providing thought leadership both internally and externally
- Facilitate the synchronization of the various business and technology roadmaps with appropriate stakeholders, including change as described in application strategies, life cycle plans, and business initiatives.
- Minimize the number of architectural components and total cost of ownership while maintaining a maximum of functional flexibility, reliability, and security.
- Must be able to balance the role of strategist with urgency, while simultaneously managing and delivering results in a growing and fast paced environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage via influence and have the credibility and interpersonal skills to become respected as a thought leader. Must be capable of articulating pragmatic, sensible and simple solutions while executing across multiple business and technical perspectives.
- Act as a role model for service mentality, builds up long-term relationships with key internal customers and stakeholders, is receptive to the customer's needs, and actively manages the balance between costs and services.
- Facilitate and steward the documenting of the architecture design and analysis work, including the capture and mapping of the relationships between architecture components.
- Assist in executing governance and process improvement activities. Must be able to quickly understand the culture, business issues, and technology requirements, and be able to give recommendations as to what is best for the organization.
- Provide expertise into the incident response process leading where necessary.
- Architect the ongoing value creation of the Security Operations Center
Working knowledge of Data Security Best Practices:
- At Rest
- In Flight
- In Use
- Experience with privacy enhancing technologies and encryption techniques.
- Ability to build Risk Models and analyze security weaknesses in complex technology deployments.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science
- 5+ years’ experience dedicated to information security architecture required with expert knowledge in building defense in depth reference architecture
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure, and operations
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics.
- One or more cyber security certifications such as the CISSP (+ISSAP), CCSP, SABSA, GSEC, or other relevant certifications preferred.
- Experience of managing and contributing to incident response
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Extensive experience in developing strategic information security plans, including the development of baseline security standards, information system hardening guides, and information security requirements documentation.
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills are essential
- Verbal communication skills required for this position requires interaction with all levels of the organization
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!