What’s your job?
As an Information Security Officer, you will play a crucial part in helping our enterprise customers rest assured that their knowledge and data is in the best hands possible at BRYTER. You’ll be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Product Development team consisting of product managers, designers, testers, developers and cloud infrastructure engineers.
Your role is about ensuring our information assets and technologies are protected, and helping BRYTER secure its entire operation chain. You will help people at BRYTER become fans of everything info-sec, and get excited by the fact that we are ISO certified.
You will provide security expertise during major development and cloud infrastructure design efforts, and as such will work closely with different teams. As such, knowledge in and experience with cloud infrastructure topics is beneficial but not essential for this role.
Ideally you have led or co-led ISO 27001, SOC 2 or comparable certification efforts already and can help us stay certified in the future by supporting regular audits.
It would be a plus, if you’ve worked with MDM and Asset Management solutions in the past, and would take over technical responsibilities in rolling out and expanding the use of such solutions at BRYTER.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is thrilled by taking ownership of large portions of infosec at BRYTER and shaping our infosec roadmap. We can very well imagine the role developing into a CISO position.
Why should you apply?
- Direct impact on our product and company from day one
- Colleagues that care about customers, the product and the people who build it
- We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- BRYTER has a product & business model that’s tried and tested and we’re in the process of scaling our impact, so your impact can scale with us
- Customers love our product and you’ll have a key role in making sure our customers’ data is and stays safe
This job is not for you
- If you reside outside of CET +/-4h time zones
- If you’ve no experience working at an enterprise software provider
- If you’ve never translated business requirements and regulations into technical specifications for operations or development teams
Who are we?
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardise decision making.
What does working at BRYTER look like?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across Europe. At BRYTER, we believe in the power of self-organising teams and that everyone can be a leader. That’s why we strive for a way of working that reduces unnecessary burden and instead focuses on delivering value.
Deadline for applications: 17.08.2022.
BRITER je vodeća platforma bez koda za automatizaciju stručnog znanja.
Intuitivni set alata platforme omogućava profesionalcima da grade, upravljaju i prodaju interaktivne aplikacije, bez potrebe za veštinama programiranja.
BRITER pomaže konsultantskim firmama, bankama, preduzećima i javnoj upravi širom sveta u digitalizaciji i skaliranju njihovih usluga. BRITER je posebno usmeren na stručnjake za pravo, finansije, poreze i usaglašenost koji rade sa složenim, uslovnim i scenarijskim sadržajem koji žele automatizovati periodične i standardizovane procese donošenja odluka.
Za njih BRITER olakšava digitalizaciju i automatizaciju u njihovom poslu. BRITER ima predstavništva u Berlinu, Frankfurtu i Londonu. Softver podržava profesionalce u preko 30 međunarodnih pravnih i računovodstvenih firmi, kao i korporativne službe i javnu upravu, u automatizaciji profesionalnog odlučivanja. Među kupcima su ING, PvC, Deloitte, Baker McKenzie i Tailor Vessing.