- Perform general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepare audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Consult with and advise management and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Assist and train other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business related field
- At least 10 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Certification/Licensure Cert - Information Systems Auditor (CISA), OR Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), OR Certified Public Account (CPA) (Big 4 experience is recommended)
- Financial and IT application experience (Oracle, Sage, Hyperion)
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills