Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
From startups to large enterprises, Chainstack enables thousands of companies to cut down the time to market, costs, and risks associated with creating and scaling decentralized applications. By offering fast, reliable, and easy-to-use infrastructure solutions distributed globally, we make sure innovators can focus on what’s important.
We are currently looking for a passionate Infrastructure Director to lead Infrastructure Engineering and Cloud Operations teams who are at the forefront of a cutting-edge technology stack and responsible for keeping all user-facing services and other Chainstack production systems running smoothly. The Infrastructure Director's primary responsibility and focus are building a world-class team including hiring and coaching and putting them in the best position to succeed while gaining further experience in the widest variety of cloud providers. As you will be a fundamental pillar of Chainstack, we need someone to spearhead our efforts to achieve near-perfect reliability and service quality across all of our products.
- Provide leadership to the Infrastructure Engineering and Cloud Operations teams in multiple time zones across APAC, EU, and LATAM regions.
- Take complete ownership of infrastructure reliability and scalability
- Drive reliability and scalability initiatives around Chainstack production and representing these activities outside the Infrastructure department
- Provide strategic vision and technical guidance to the Infrastructure Engineering and Cloud Operations teams
- Collaborate effectively cross-functionally to drive complex infrastructure and production issues at all levels, including providing executive-level communication and reporting
- Generate and implement process improvements, especially cross-team processes
- Hire, train, motivate, coach team members, and provide helpful feedback to cultivate an environment where team members can thrive and the team produce results
- 5 or more years of experience managing infrastructure engineering and/or operations teams
- Experience running a large-scale platform
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex cross-functional infrastructure-related decisions, as well as subsequent implementation and success tracking
- Strong technical background, such as in Kubernetes and cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, and/or Azure)
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
- Experience managing distributed remote teams
- Passionate about fostering practices that scale and encourage reproducibility and success
- Enthusiasm for providing feedback, teaching others, and learning new techniques
- Due to the timezones of the current team, a candidate with a Europe timezone is highly preferred
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team
Upoznaj kompaniju Chainstack
DevOps, cybersecurity, distributed computing, neuro-design, behavioural economics, knowledge management — we Chainstackers are an eclectic, inclusive, and driven bunch!
Every day we are solving hard problems and creating a superior user experience in the world of blockchains. We enjoy optimizing, analyzing and innovating our product by listening to our customers, and by embracing best practices across industries.
Our mission is to create the most accessible and easy to use platform to build, run and scale blockchain applications. We want help accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology by enterprises and the world at large.
It all begun in 2018, when Laurent and Eugene realized that their individual visions for a global scalable blockchain ecosystem were aligned even though their approaches to building public and private network were slightly different.
As a technologist, Eugene saw a gap in the tools and infrastructure available to DevOps teams who wanted not just to experiment on but to build and scale blockchain applications. However, he understood that meaningful adoption was not possible without a scalable blockchain
As a seasoned business executive, Laurent understood the paradigm-shifting potential of blockchain to address part of the inefficiency in the global economy. However, he knew that meaningful blockchain adoption was not possible without an intuitive, enterprise-grade solution that would fit with legacy infrastructure.
Chainstack was born by bringing together these two visions: an ecosystem of blockchain management solutions built with a high degree of automation, standardization, and compatibility, rooted in precision engineering.
Eugene’s early vision on the technology was instrumental to build Chainstack and deliver a world-class platform. The initial white paper is very close to the platform today, delivering a consistent solution in the past two years. Laurent’s intuition of a developing segmentation of the public/private blockchain market helped shaped the hybrid and agnostic nature of Chainstack, as well as its partner-focused strategy.
As a fruit of the passion and persistency of its founders and founding team, Chainstack has now grown into the only enterprise-grade blockchain managed services platform that enables innovators to deploy, manage and scale DApps in minutes. Thanks to its strategic positioning of its HQ in Singapore, one of the global hubs of Fintech and blockchain enterprise innovation, Chainstack leads the way in supporting global adoption of blockchain, from enterprises and SMEs, to individual DeInnovators.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.