As an employee at Maksimer, you will become a part of a young, but experienced environment. You will get an opportunity to further develop the products, the company, and our customers. Furthermore, you will do so together with Anders, Slobodan and Maja, or Thomas and Uroš. They are some of your future colleagues which you will be able to discuss with every day in order to improve and progress.
At Maksimer, we aim to be open, willing to share and ensure that we all improve at all times. That is the reason why we have become one of Scandinavia’s strongest WordPress- and WooCommerce environment, the worlds most used e-commerce solution. That is also why we have developed Maco, a integrationlayer between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce.
Every day we all seek to evolve, this because we want you to be better and we want our customers to succeed.
Through our customers, we offer challenging development projects, humorous working days and an enthusiastic work environment. Maksimer is located in Bergen, Oslo, Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade and Lithuania. Today Maksimer consists of 21 employees, and as we are growing, we seek you as our new colleague.
Maksimer is growing and the market shows great interest in our competence in web- and e-commerce. We offer WordPress and WooCommerce as well as our integration between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce, Maco.io. Maksimer is now seeking you who want to join the development and growth, and consequently succeed with our many customers.
The tasks will be related to the integration team working on developing integrations between ERP, accounting, cashier systems and e-commerce solutions. Examples of systems we are working on are Visma.net, MS Dynamics NAV, Tripletex, PowerOffice, WallMob, Magento and WooCommerce.
You will develop APIs and work on integrations between complex business systems and ensure their implementation and stable operation. You will play a key role in the further development of our platform and will report to the team leader.
Experience and knowledge requirements:
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework, Go, Node, Vue.js or similar JS framework, Rest, GraphQL will be considered as a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch, and tools like Graylog, Grafana, Prometheus will also be considered as a plus
- You know, or have a desire to become acquainted with, different ERP, POS, WMS and logistics systems
- You are familiar with Linux (Ubuntu)
- You have a passionate commitment to web technology
- You are self-driven and comfortable with taking responsibilities
- You have relevant work experience
- You have a thorough understanding of the entire development process from requirement specification to deploy
- Higher education in IT/Digital
What we offer:
- Full-time position in our Belgrade office
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent working environment
- Chance to extend your knowledge and experience
- Chance to visit IT conferences