We are a team of experienced, dedicated professionals who have a diverse and rich banking experience, knowledge and share a common vision
In the creative atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to develop further your knowledge and competencies. We plan the career of employees in accordance with the business challenges that await us, and in this way, we strive to achieve the best results in developing the potential of our employees.
We are opening new job opportunities!
Do you consider yourself to be a talented individual who strives to deliver best in class enterprise solutions? Then you might be the right team member we are looking for! Join us to develop our latest generation of enterprise integration platform for supporting fast development of our business solutions.
What will you do:
- Integration Development on enterprise ESB platform building stable integrations between various enterprise solutions
- Work with technical and functional groups to provide system analysis and design in support of integration development
- Document technical and design specifications
- Develop and support integration solutions that integrate with enterprise applications
- Review designs of other members of the development team and help to establish integration design standards across the development teams
- Research cutting-edge technologies and apply to the daily job
- Production Support
- Identify and perform root cause analysis
- You will be part of the dynamic and diverse team of professionals with focus on emerging technology, located in Belgrade, but delivering NLB Group wide solutions and values.
What we are asking:
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with integration development in one or more of the following: Java, SOAP Web Services, REST API, JSON, XML, Open API, Swagger and developing and using back-end SQL based RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server and DB2), JEE platform, and PL/SQL
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration tools
- Ability to manage various workload of projects with many priorities. Prioritization skills are key, as the nature of opportunity, urgency of need and size of the work rapidly change
- Ability to produce technical and user-level documentation
- Attention to detail and disciplined QA testing
- 2+ years’ in software development
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- OOP – Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Knowledge of banking processes is an advantage
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns including message-oriented middleware, Enterprise Service Buses and Service Oriented Architecture is an advantage
If you are interested to join our team, please apply through Infostud or through web site.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Za sve što dolazi.
www.nlb.rs info: 011 7 15 15 22