About this opportunity
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
What you will do
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Implement product configuration
- Implement integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- Understand technical E2e
- Implement test
- Script & code
What you will bring
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years of proven experience of core integration activities.
- Domain experience: EPC, MME, SGSN, EPG, 5G, WMG, SAPC, integration, solution, LLD preparation and update, redeployment, software upgrade
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- English and Serbian are a requirement
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it! Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless!
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Ericsson obezbeđuje mrežnu opremu i servise koji omogućavaju telekomunikacije. Ericsson svojim klijentima takođe obezbeđuje servise za mrežne operacije i povećanje profita. Preko kompanije Sony Ericsson, zajedničkog ulaganja sa kompanijom Sony, Ericsson nudi razne servise za mobilne telefone, uključujući multimedijalne aplikacije i druge servise za ličnu komunikaciju. Takođe nudimo proizvode za specijalne aplikacije za kablovske, mobilne platforme i strujne module.