LotusFlare is provider of a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to communications services providers.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer with background in Telecommunications to join our Server Engineering team, based in Belgrade.
- Analyzing Telco protocols and integrating LotusFlare Converged Charging System (CCS) with new operators.
- Deploy and configure LotusFlare CCS.
- Perform troubleshooting, monitoring and problem solving of LotusFlare CCS.
- Organize and carry through functional testing for the system's releases and new features.
- Maintain documentation for LotusFlare CCS and configuration.
- Closely cooperate with engineers and clients.
- Provide support in demand management and business analysis processes.
- Good with command line (Bash).
- Good with Wireshark or Tcpdump
- Understanding of Networking and OSI layers.
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and REST API.
- Programming experience - Python, Java, Bash or any other programming language.
- 2+ years of experience in a same or similar role or 2 years of experience doing protocol analysis
- Basic knowledge of databases - SQL
- Computer science undergraduate degree
- Being able to express yourself in English.
- Analytical troubleshooting skills.
Would be considered as a plus:
- Understanding of Diameter and Camel protocol.
- Experience in technical support of IT/Telco systems
- Experience with Postman.
- Understanding of Unix OS.
- Experience with using Ansible and GHA (GitHub Actions).
- Understanding of Kubernetes.
Benefits and perks:
- Yearly bonus
- Private healthcare
- Training and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere (office or remote)
- Paid lunch (In the office)
- Top-of-the-class engineers to learn from and work with
Get to know us better:
LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact on LotusFlare customers, and second, they grow on a personal level by developing best practices and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believes that if you want to make an impact and change industries for the better, you should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify the customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate in their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell, and other leading enterprises around the world.
LotusFlare is the American software product company that was founded in 2014 by former executives from Facebook. LotusFlare is a provider of a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization service for communications and media service providers helping them to deliver valuable business outcomes.
Our vision is to make affordable mobile communications available to every human on earth.
LotusFlare’s mission is to design, build and continuously advance software products that simplify technology and deliver valuable outcomes to communications service providers all over the world. We’re just getting started in carrying out this mission while growing the global team at a rapid pace.
Rad od kuće
Private health insurance
Opportunity to have company stock options
Personal development budget
Team building activities