Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
As an Intern with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects and work alongside team mentor, who will work with you in order to help you to develop and improve your skills on daily basis. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship.
We are looking for recent graduates or students in their final year of study to work and gain practical knowledge during internship. Candidates will get an opportunity for a full-time employment after six-moths internship program (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
We are looking for interns who will join our team as: Developer Consultant Intern
What you bring:
- University graduate or in final year of studies with 3 or less exams left before graduation in computer science or related disciplines; students of Economics are also encouraged to apply if they lean to quantitative finance and programing
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, Python preferred
- Interest and some knowledge in financial instruments and capital markets
- SQL is a plus
- Good communications skills are expected
- Written and spoken English is required
What we offer you:
- Six months paid internship
- Team mentor to coach you and work with you on complex company products
- Work with some of the best experts in fintech industry
- Direct exposure to our customers: investments banks, hedge funds, pension funds
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Company benefits - 13 days of vacation, flexible working hours, Fitpass etc.
- Opportunity to grow and develop in financial services and technology
We look forward to receiving your application.