Intern - Embedded Software Engineer
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to the development and testing of cutting-edge automotive systems aimed to increase the safety of passengers and pedestrians alike.
Using state-of-the-art technical equipment such as intelligent cameras you will work on the transformation of acquired data into useful information that would translate into decisions and actions enabling the creation of advanced automotive systems.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
The Internship Program is designed to last up to 6 months.
- Recent graduated or currently enrolled in final year of Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or related technical field
- Proactivity, good communication skills and feeling comfortable to take initiative
- Passionate interest in technology
- Basic knowledge of C programing language
- Basic technical knowledge in HW and SW
- Good written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid internship
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive training on the job
- Mentorship program
- Career roadmap in Continental
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 22.09.2021. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.