We are a mobile development company, taking projects from initial ideas to developed success stories! We primarily develop mobile applications for startups. What makes us specific is that we develop products from scratch, have the freedom to try new things on projects, use the latest technologies and our entire team can participate in product design.
Our company has about 25 employees and it is important for us to give everyone the opportunity to learn, improve and develop their skills together with us. It is always our pleasure to work with people who share the same passion towards great applications, a great atmosphere and who strive to progress and develop their skills.
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our team in the position of: Intern in iOS team.
- Improvement of required skills under mentorship supervision
- Participation in creating projects for iOS applications
- Introduction to the technologies used in projects
- Realization of smaller development units and execution of simpler tasks on projects
- Reading documentation and doing independent research in order to solve assigned tasks
- Knowledge of Swift, UIKit, OOP principles, Xcode, Git version control, Cocoapods, REST API
- Basic knowledge of MVVM and MVC design patterns is an advantage
- Self-starter in knowledge gathering and research
- Responsible and hardworking person
- Creative and initiative person
- Active and motivated person, ready to work in a changing environment
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Stimulating working atmosphere open to initiatives
- Opportunity to work on innovative startup projects
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies. We are looking for Intern in iOS team that will help us in developing our upcoming projects and grow with.
If you are motivated to continue developing your career as part of our team and you believe that you fulfill above listed requirements, please submit your CV electronically or send directly to following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Deadline for applications: 04.10.2021.