sa.global provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide for the past 30 years. We are one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over thousands of Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
We are a different kind of consulting company. We are run by consultants not by marketing people or investors. We are agile, committed, and capable as we've proven over and over again for our customers.
We are happy to announce that our Belgrade team is growing with following role:
International Support Delivery Manager
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade (work from home during Covid 19 situation)
About the role:
International Support Delivery Manager is an exciting opportunity to be the face of sa.global to an important international client for whom we have implemented global Microsoft Dynamics solution. You will need to demonstrate sa.global tenets of agility, capability, and commitment in front of a demanding customer.
Reporting to the Managed Services Director based in India, this role will also have line management responsibility to local country leadership.
What will you do:
- Day to day account management, management of the service level agreements and acting as a point of escalation
- Line managing the virtual global support teams, using coaching and mentoring approach
- Own customer communications and manage relevant communications between the various stakeholders
- Maintain high performing managed support functions as defined in client contract; primarily reactive incident support, Biztalk monitoring and production system monitoring
- Maintain strong stakeholder connects and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Owner of the Incident (Break-fix), Requests, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process, Global Support Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control, and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Own and drive project quality, process audits and project’s financial performance. Identifies and implements service improvement opportunities
- Drive customer, internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
What we require from you:
- University degree
- Experience with one of the leading ERP solutions, primarily Microsoft Dynamics (preferred) or SAP, Oracle or NAV/BC.
- High level of fluency in English language
- Proven excellent customer facing / customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, confident in delivering presentations of technical content to wide and varied audiences
- Experience with international client facing management, as well as managing virtual, global support teams
- Service management or support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- A proactive person with the passion for service improvement and strong relationship-building expertise with a wide and varied audience; internally and externally.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, potentially including out of hours working
- Analytical, structured, and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- ITIL qualified or certified
- Occasional onsite presence in London, UK (approximately 2x per month, after corona travel ban lifts)
What we offer:
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting international work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Fully funded professional training to equip you to thrive as a consultant in multiple roles. Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours
- Attending team building events, conferences, company events
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
Find out more about sa.global: