About our company
JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT, professional services
Overview of Job Function:
Technical Consultant is responsible for setting and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to application to integrations, services (WS SOAP/API REST), internal and external API, file transfer (SFTP).
The Systems Integration Technical Consultant is responsible for participating in requirements analysis and assessment, design, setting, internal testing, UAT and the documentation of integration project (IDD).
Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team.
Technical Consultant is part of the Professional Services team and works in collaboration with the IT.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Set and know services used in application integrations.
- Propose a design integration solution and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Close collaboration with JAGGAER Project Managers and Lead Solution Consultant
- Write WS SOAP/API REST request, use FTP solution (CSV file) to retrieve appropriate data as derived from requirements.
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions.
- Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyses business specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-5+ years of relevant work and/or development experience.
- Good understanding of software and logical processes (workflows)
- Prior experience working with ERP or Supply Chain solutions.
- Experience in structured release & deployment best practices.
- Demonstrated experience using Web Services, REST, SOAP
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions.
- Familiarity with Integration Architecture, and best practices.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Agile software development practices and tools experience.
- Fluent in English and in Italian
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team.
- Competitive salary, career plan.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities.
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development.
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more.
Apply now and be part of our success!
*Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.