- Investigating if the power grid models exported from various Power System Analysis tools or SCADA to CGMES are of sufficient quality
- Providing technical support and consultancy to our customers in the implementation of improvements and corrections in their grid model
- Defining, documenting and maintaining requirements in the engineering design process)
- Elaborating on data models for software development
- Working closely with customers in a large, international team on end-to-end solutions for the telecommunications network of the future
- Consulting in the area of the implementation of CGMES
- Mastering the EU regulatory requirements in system operation and electricity market
- Have successfully completed your studies in the area of Electrical Engineering or Power Systems Engineering
- Have already gained practical experience in a role related to the modelling and the analysis of electrical transmission or distribution systems, including data exchange standards
- Skilled with one of the power system simulation tools (PSS/E, Power Factory, Neplan, Integral etc.)
- Are interested in taking deep dives into complex, problems and intricate grid models
- Knowledge of the CGMES (IEC 61970) is an advantage
- Knowledge of requirements engineering is an advantage
- Experience in data integration, interoperability, XML/XSD/RDF format, is a plus
- Mobility and willingness to travel are present
- Have good knowledge of the English language
TOP 5 REASONS
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- and extra on top: A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows
umlaut, part of Accenture, is a 5,000 people strong global full service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
Why umlaut adds something on töp?
umlaut adds something on top - this promises to help our clients all over the world to change the quality of their technological capabilities and organizational culture from regular to special. We add value on top of their services, products and entire organizational fabric, all the way throughout our partnership. Expected amount or quality plus an unexpected extra: 100%. Plus X.
umlaut Belgrade story.
From the very first project initiative in 2006, the company registration in 2009, the global company rebranding in 2019, we’ve passed major transition through, as goal for better shaping our organizational & people development. Our expertise in Telecommunication and Automotive industry is constantly seeking and offering high-quality expertise and career development opportunities. Our local team currently has around 140 employees. But this is not the end – we are still growing. We don’t change the company. We enable it to grow itself - for the better.
Able. Agile. And humane.
It’s all rooted in our philosophy. By adding something on top we are empowering our people. We are constantly trying to make our working environment cozy. We are team oriented. The ideas and suggestions of our employees are of great importance, because we consider that the culture of open communication within the company is the key to success. We all together have a clear vision of our mutual mission.
Meet us closer!
Infotainment testing; E-mobility; Device (Mobile Terminal) testing; Mobile Networks Benchmarking and Optimization; IoT; 5G; SW development; Project Management; Data Visualization; Cloud Services; Big Data in Telco.
School of Electrical Engineering, Organization and Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Faculty of Traffic and Transport...
sector possess full in-house expertise in mobile terminals & networks testing, data visualization, SW development, QA and complex data analytics.
testing sector, called Systems, has black belt in Infotainment testing & E-Mobility. Our competencies are focused on: infotainment testing, test automation, trace analysis, defect management and test evaluation. As a specialized provider of testing and development services, we have been implementing our testing methods and strategies in the development areas of electrics and electronics worldwide.
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Super atmosfera i ljudi, visok nivo kolegijalnosti. Dobra lokacija.
Nesto nize plate u odnosu na konkurenciju. Veoma kompleksni projekti bez prave, kvalitetne obuke. Zaposleni su prepusteni sami sebi jer su nadredjeni prezauzeti. Nema benefita.
Prosečna neto plata
Test Engineer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
4 € /satnica
Test Engineer 1 plata