Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world.
With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 200 developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management and development of information systems. Variety of interesting and challenging projects make part of our everyday life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Currently, we are looking for a new colleagues who will work on one of the very interesting and dynamic Internet of Things (IoT) projects, called Digital Enabler https://digitalenabler.eng.it/en/.
Digital Enabler is the opensource “ecosystem” platform that enables new business models based on data economy, promotes innovation and increases business opportunities. The Digital Enabler allows its users to harmonize, synchronize, integrate, visualize, combine, associate and examine data from different sources in order to find correlations, create new information and give value to not processable data. It is possible to convert the data into a new one, plug-in IoT devices, digitally enable the technologies and the more mature ones to feed the digital transformation.
Sounds good? Check out our open position.
JAVA BACK END DEVELOPER
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields would be considered as a plus
- Experience in using Source Control tools (e.g. Git)
- Familiarity with Container Concepts (e.g. Docker tool)
- Experience in using Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins / CircleCI)
- Some knowledge of Cloud environments (OpenStack / OpenShift / AWS) would be desirable
- Experience with developing of microservice architectures, using Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud…)
- Experience with using agile testing practices (i.e. Test Driven Development)
- Willingness to adapt quickly to complex and international work environment
- Initiative to learn new concepts/software technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in written communication
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Italian language will be considered as a plus
- Willingness to go on a business trips (if and when needed)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Possibility to learn different technologies through engagement on various long and short-term projects
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work organization
- Parking space
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to learn from other colleagues
- Modern office in Belgrade
- Team buildings, gatherings, and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!