Aspire Technology is an innovative Research & Development and Professional Services company, with a core competence in mobile telecommunications. We deliver End-to-End network optimisation services and software solutions to Mobile Network Operators. With our partner company Endeavour Technology we are developing our flagship solution, the nSpire platform. Endeavour Technology is a product development company that creates innovative cloud based solutions for Mobile Operators.
Role: Java Backend Engineer
We are currently looking for highly motivated Java Engineers to join the engineering team in Belgrade office and work on our cloud-based products designed to monitor and optimize mobile networks and IoT devices.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaboration to specify and improve product requirements
- Building new features into different modules within our AWS architecture
- Actively participating in design and code reviews
- Delivering high-performance, reliable and reusable code that solves the business problems efficiently and that your peers can easily understand and maintain
- Defining improvements for the modules you’re working on
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Actively participating in improving of our way of working
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues
Who you are?
- University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4+ years of server-side Java programming experience
- Very good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST, Tomcat, Jersey, Maven, Git, Bitbucket
- Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in AWS will be considered a plus (Elasticbeanstalk, EMR, Redshift, Kinesis, S3, SQS, EC2)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Freedom to prototype and use newest technologies given the challenges we face
- Chance to be part of successful product development team
- Extensive technical and business training with the possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
- Opportunity for career advancement through our structured career progression model
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Flexible working hours
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please submit your CV in English.
We’d love to hear from you. www.aspiretechnology.com