We are global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), where the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Exela Technologies is on the lookout for MEAN stack Developer with experience in Software Development to join our team of product innovators in Belgrade, Serbia.
- 3+ years of hands-on Software Development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Fullstack Web Application Development.
- 3+ years of experience in MEAN stack and should preferably have worked with latest versions.
- Angular 7.0 and above
- NodeJS 10.0 and above
- MongoDB 3.6 and above.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience in jQuery & Ajax.
- Hands on experience in Eclipse IDE, Version Control System CSV/SVN/GIT.
- Work on Infrastructure tools: Nginx
- Client Side stack: Bootstrap, ag-grid etc.
- Experience on Environment tool/ Automation tool: Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, etc.
- IDE: IntelliJ, VSCode or Eclipse. Please mention other equivalent tools if you have not worked on any of the above.
- Hands on GIT, Maven, Ant and Jenkins or equivalent
In return, we offer:
- Work in a dynamically developing international company at the Exela Tech Development Centre in Central Belgrade with global standards and systems.
- Good social environment. Great company culture.
- Social package and employee benefits of corporate level:
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport Card- Health & Fitness
- Foreign languages lessons
- Holiday entitlement & benefits
- Christmas benefits
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.