EXCONCEPT is an expert in e-commerce and digitalization projects. We advise, implement and oversee e-commerce solutions and digital transformation projects for international companies from various industries.
We work remote friendly — that means our collaboration and communication takes place completely digital and everyone is free to choose where they want to work. Our offices are located in Stuttgart and Belgrade but many of us primarily work from home.
We would like to expand our team in the area of operations in the near future. Therefore we are looking for an experienced full-time Java Developer (m/f/d).
Our offer for you
- Participation in exciting PIM and e-commerce projects
- Extensive training in cooperation with our partner novomind
- A motivated and international team that helps with words and deeds
- Positive remote culture and open communication
- MacBook Pro, Lenovo X1 Carbon or Dell XPS - also for private use
- Additional technical equipment for your home office
- Assumption of costs for a workplace in a co-working space if required
- Opportunity to participate in language courses (English and German)
- Opportunity for individual development and professional specialization
- Development of Java based software products
- Conception and implementation of individual PIM projects
- Collaboration with our sales team regarding customer advisory
- Profound experience (> 5 years) in Java development
- Good working knowledge of OpenJDK, Wildfly, Hibernate, Git, Docker
- Comprehensive understanding of databases (PostgreSQL / Oracle)
- Experience in performance analysis and optimization
- Passion for IT and web technologies
- Independent way of working and proactive communication skills
- Solid English language skills
If the position of Java Developer sounds like a suitable job to you, please send us your application. There is no need to write an extensive cover letter — please tell us about yourself and your professional interests in an informal way. Let us know when you will be available and what your desired salary looks like.
Your contact person for this position is Michael Seidel, Technical Director.