Java Developer – Senior level
Duos Asinos Consulting d.o.o.
Duos Asinos Consulting doo is a growing company founded and based in Belgrade, Serbia, specializing in Information Technology and graphic & design services. Our experience spans from designing and building complex custom solutions for various industries, from telecommunications, retail, e-commerce, business intelligence, to hospitality, point of sales, manufacturing, document management, production processes, and many more.
For our new venture, we are looking for an experienced IT professional for the role of: Java Developer – Senior level
A new team based in Serbia will join forces with our client’s existing developers working in North America. The client is an innovative, world-wide renowned front-runner in its industry, with a huge user-base.
Responsibilities include implementing new and maintaining existing microservices developed under Spring Boot/Spring Cloud frameworks using Agile methodologies and processes. Additional tasks can include planning, collaboration, and implementation of data migration from the existing platforms to the new microservices based platforms.
What we are offering:
- Friendly working environment of young people and experienced leaders
- Remote work from home is an accepted possibility
- Opportunity to prove yourself, apply your skills and learn new ones
- Innovation-driven projects with cutting-edge technology
- Competitive salary
- High-level analytical skills
- Minimum 4 years of Java/Scala/Groovy experience with strong emphasis on functional (Lambda expressions, Streams API) and reactive programming techniques
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Experience with Spring Data
- Experience with Spring Security
- Experience with Streaming Platforms (Apache Kafka, Apache Spark etc.)
- Experience with AWS services and cloud technologies
- Experience with MySQL, Mongo DB and Redis
- Experience with teamwork and collaboration
- English language full proficiency is a must
- Persistence and ability to meet deadlines
- Graph Databases, GIT, ELK/EFK, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, i18n, Vault experiences are considered assets
- Experience with JIRA/Bitbucket
- Experience in Agile-managed development projects
- Familiar with a Linux/UNIX development environment
- Experience working with US clients or customers
- Awareness of IT companies’ Compliance and Security requirements
If you find yourself suitable for this position, please send us your CV.