Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Apex Collateral is a front-to-back, cross product and cross asset enterprise collateral management and securities finance platform. We build solutions that helps our clients to comply with regulations, achieve collateral optimization and handle the volume and complexity of collateral management activities.
What you will be doing
We are currently looking for a Java developer to join our core development team. As a Software Developer you strengthen the existing cross functional Scrum team, contributing towards the implementation of the future architectural and functional enhancements to meet the market demand.
- You will be responsible for implementation of future architectural enhancements of the platform.
- Design and development of product enhancements making use of the best of enterprise technologies meeting the standards of the platform.
- Development of the platform to meet the standards of performance and scalability expectations.
- Maintenance and enhancement of the platform.
What you bring:
- B Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree.
- 2+ years of commercial software development working with Java SE/JEE.
- Very good expertise in software design patterns, integration patterns and enterprise architectural concepts.
- Hands on experience with Spring Framework and Middleware, JMS and JPA/Hibernate.
- Competence in the usage of REST-APIs
- Experience working with offering/integrating Service APIs (using Microservice Architecture).
- Adapting and integrating open source frameworks and technologies.
- Experience with Relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server etc)
- Experience with DevOps concepts (Continuous Integration and Delivery)
- Drive to deliver high quality software.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to contribute in an international based Agile team structure.
- Fluency in English
Added bonus if you have:
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Understanding of web frontend technologies: Angular v2+
- Understanding of Web Socket communication protocol
- Experience in financial markets
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.