We are looking for a Java developer with the ability to receive and analyze requirements and specifications provided by project managers. You will be in charge of developing modules/applications based on given specifications. Since you will be working on sensitive financial systems where untested code can have significant impact, development testing (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing) is an integral part of the job.
What We Expect to See:
- good understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns;
- experience in server-side Java web development stack (Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Hibernate…);
- good understanding of relational databases (MySQL and SQL server databases);
- good verbal and written English knowledge.
What We Like to See:
- experience in unit testing (Junit) and TDD;
- familiarity with web services;
- experience with version control (Svn/Git).