We are looking for a:
Job summary / Short role description:
- This is Java developer position in our Belgrade office. You will spend most of your time developing, maintaining, documenting and testing parts or whole software solutions. You will need to analyze requirements, provide design and specification of new or already developed systems.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Java 8
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Spring (MVC, Security, Data, Boot) or similar tools
- Experience using RDBS: MySQL, Oracle, Postgres etc.
- Experience with testing using JUnit and Mockito or similar tools
- Experience working with RESTful services
- Knowledge of persistence frameworks
- Knowledge of Maven and Git
As a plus:
- Experience and understanding of Microservices architecture and patterns
- Experience building applications and using services from cloud providers such as AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Good understanding of messaging systems
- Knowledge of ELK stack
- Familiarity with Gradle
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- Follow the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
What do we offer?
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance and paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- Business travel opportunities
- Gym and Game room for health and fun
- Company parties & teambuildings
- Parking lot for your car
- Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: