We are a team of experienced, dedicated professionals who have a diverse and rich banking experience, knowledge and share a common vision
In the creative atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to develop further your knowledge and competencies. We plan the career of employees in accordance with the business challenges that await us, and in this way, we strive to achieve the best results in developing the potential of our employees.
We are opening new job opportunities!
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Java best practices? Then you might be the right team member we are looking for! Join us and let’s design and build the next generation of our digital solutions!
What will you do:
- Participating in Iterative/Agile development of solutions based on acceptance criteria and design
- Participating in planning, code reviews, and estimation meetings
- Testing solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Partaking in cross-discipline collaboration with team members including the designers, product owners, and testers
- Define and record technical specifications for software development projects and validate code against business requirements
- Act as an interface between analysis and testing teams by leveraging project management skills and technical knowledge
- You will be part of the dynamic and diverse team of professionals with focus on emerging technology, located in Belgrade, but delivering NLB Group wide solutions and values
What we are asking:
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience with Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using OpenJDK
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Has worked with Collection API in depth
- Proper understanding of Multithreading concepts
- Experience in the Spring Framework, Spring boot, Spring data jpa is a must
- Jenkins, Postman, Jackson API
- Microservice architecture
- Experience with RESTful services (UI/REST JSON integration, knowledge of REST web/http services JSON messaging authentication/authorization)
- Must Have Experience building reusable components libraries
If you are interested to join our team, please apply through Infostud or through web site.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Za sve što dolazi.
www.nlb.rs info: 011 7 15 15 22