About the project
Pentalog is always on the lookout for tech specialists who want to grow their potential in a company that will support their endeavors.
Now, we are looking for a Java Developer for a project involving a French company that went from start-up to an international group in 30 years’ time. Our client provides software services to public institutions and communities, with the purpose of managing finances and human resources, based on the law provisions in force.
The project has an interesting mix of tools and tehnologies:
Java 8, JSP, Hibernate 4, Maven 3, PowerMock, Mockito, Quartz, Oracle 12, SQL Server, Tomcat 8.
- 3+ years of experience as a Java Developer;
- Knowledge and understanding of the aforementioned tech stack;
- Creativeness and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Analytical and good organization skills;
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies;
- Good English language skills.
- Developing new features according to the client requirements;
- Data integration from an external file into the database, by applying control rules imposed by the competent institutions;
- Data extraction into standard files.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.