Job category: Software Development
This is a role within our Java team and will involve working as part of a collaborative agile team to deliver innovative technology solutions that directly align with the delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience.
You will work with colleagues with fresh energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and challenge the game.
About the project:
The client is a Danish company for real time international financial transactions and money transfer. We will develop new Settlement platform for them and work on their international payments platform.
Our team will do the analyze, architecture, design and implementation of all features.
Skills set you should posses:
- 3+ years of experience of Java, JEE
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Hibernate, Maven, Gradle, JUnit
- knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Good english speaking is must
- Experience with agile way of work preferred
- Communicative, flexible (adapt to changes) and proactive person
- Knowledge in financial payments, transactions is a benefit
Day to day challenges:
- Understanding client's requirements and design prepared by the team Technical lead and Architect
- Design the features for the assigned User stories
- Implementation, unit testing, developer testing
- Technical docs writing
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Possibility to work from home
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels