We are looking for a Java Developer ready to join our team. You will have the chance to work for Fintech company from Denmark on a unique innovative multi-tenant, cloud-based payment cards and expense management platform. This platform has high service availability, automated scalability, extended security and provides added value to its customers worldwide.
Furthering your knowledge and experience with cutting-edge technologies and tools, your primary focus will be developing and maintaining modern web solutions.
Skills set and experience you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience as Java Backend developer
- Proficiency in Java 8-16, DDD (Domain-Driven Design)
- Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Micronaut
- JPA, Hibernate, Spring Data, Maven, Gradle, JUnit
- Familiar with micro service architecture
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience in use of JIRA or similar ticketing tool
- Active knowledge of spoken/written English language
- Responsible for development on the backend side, web services and APIs used by web and mobile application
- Work with a distributed team of BE developers located in Serbia/Macedonia/Denmark
- Collaborate on project assignments with Seavus and Client’s system architects, product owners, FE developers, and PMs
- Gather and understand the client's requirements
- Design the solution
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Senior C# developer
Nevidjeno prijatan proces HR i tehnickog intervjua i u poslednjem krugu sa clanovima buduceg tima. Hibridni nacin rada. Sjajna atmosfera u kancelariji. Udobno radno okruzenje, kuhinja, teretana, terasa... Sjajni timovi sposobnih ljudi od kojih mozete mnogo toga nauciti.
Jedina zamerka je da i pored velikog broja zaposlenih, verovatno cete raditi u timu sa ljudima koje necete imati priliku da vidite uzivo.
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Niš, Remote
Hybrid Working Model
Private health insurance
Professional Growth Events
Hybrid Code Talks events
Seavus Life events
Seavus kid’s events