We are colorful community of developers who have endless curiosity in common.
What we want of people joining us is to develop and spread their own flavor of coding so we can grow our diversity. People we hire are here because of what they are capable of learning and sharing, not what they know at the moment. We are not looking for developers. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic and innovative people who happen to know how to code.
We are working in relatively small teams (5-10 people), but we are building software for large organizations. Our software solutions are used by thousands of users and they influence lives of millions.
So if this sounds like a place you would like to be, you should consider reading the rest...
How we do IT:
We have several active projects and all of them, big or small, are part of bigger enterprise system.
We gather around in the morning between 8 and 10, get some coffee/tea. Than we get on with our work, writing backend in Java, as well as frontend (using JSF), relying on SQL Server. We love talking about OOP principles and Design Patterns constantly exchanging experience and knowledge.
Apart from full stack development, we are actively involved in database model design and writing short technical docs.
What we would love you to have:
- Relevant University degree
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Basic knowledge of Version Control Systems (Git).
It would be nice if you have experience with:
- Basic knowledge of Java EE (JPA, JSF, EJB)
- Basic knowledge of Design Patterns
- Any experience or a small project with aforementioned technologies is a plus.
What we can offer:
- Work in domestic company on our own product
- Office in the city center (Slavija square)
- Fair salaries and bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to constantly learn and improve yourself
- Paid courses
- Stress-free way to make a living.