About Humanity (now a part of TCP)
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps.
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook. TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our Belgrade team of 60 creative and talented people.
- Working in Integration team on building new modules for Humanity Integration platform;
- Working on Integration with various Enterprise HRIS software;
- Following/improving technical and coding standards for our project architecture to achieve scalable, high performance and secure system;
- Analyzing and completing complex development tasks and troubleshooting;
- Participating in making high level decisions about project architecture and future functionalities.
- 3+ years of experience and skills in OOP Java;
- SPRING Framework;
- Strong experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries);
- Familiarity with Redis;
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ;
- Familiarity with MongoDB;
- Proficient in using Git Version Control;
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills;
- Flexible attitude, strong commitment to quality and accountability.
- Previous experience in working on SaaS projects;
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes;
- T-shaped skills and interests;
- Previous Experience with Apache Camel;
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring;
- Solid knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.