We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
What will you do?
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
What skills do you need?
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries;
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java;
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark;
- Experience with both external and embedded databases;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful;
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks (such as Swing, SWT or AWT);
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java;
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds;
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary package;
- Private health insurance;
- Hybrid workplace;
- Great coworkers;
- Interesting projects;
- Working with globally recognized brands;
Tyllo is a turnkey software and business solution provider. Established in 2021 to steer customers through the next generation of business innovation powered by technology with state-of-the-art business automation, software development and consultation services.
For companies operating in the information age we help to leverage new technologies to competitive advantage. We deliver high value innovated solutions by bridging the gap between business and technology.
Since Tyllo inception, proven, demonstrate and invent unique products, techniques and capabilities that far and uniquely distinguish us from other software provider as we are specialized in developing varies automated or tailor made solutions.
If you happen to take a deeper look into our workplace, you would find a team of people who respect each other, code, and love what they do. With our growing bench of IT professionals, we can choose among 20+ engineers to implement and support rapid high-end product development. Our main development office is located in Belgrade, Serbia, ensuring competitive rates while maintaining superior talent.
Mission, Staff & Vision
We are committed to offering unrivaled business automation consultation and turnkey solutions in addition to a unique technical support to our valuable clients.
Tyllo is powered by highly skilled professionals of professors, consultants, engineers, developers, and executives equipped with the latest managerial and IT tools and works round the-clock to assure the timely delivery of your applications with the highest quality.
Our vision is to become a world-class software development and technology provider and to provide clients with innovated technical and business solutions by utilizing industry standards and technology.
Technologies , Products & Services
Tyllo services are vary includes technical consultation, application development, business process automation and business and application support.
Tyllo has developed a wide range of products targeting various industries. Our products are designed in innovated cutting-edge manner to meet the rapidly evolving and growing requirements.
We are focused on the latest technologies in order to propose innovative, tailor-made solutions from A to Z to our customers. Diversity and variety in our tech stack is one of our greatest assets and greatest adversity to common outsource problems.
An IT project is no different than any project. There is a specific timeframe in which to deliver the product or service. That schedule is further refined by the costs associated to complete the IT project, which is defined by the budget. Throughout the execution of the IT project, monitoring and tracking progress and performance as key to delivering on time and within budget.
When you have to plan for an IT project, our project management team lets you hit the ground running. We like to align with our clients in this field; the scope of project and the details vary from client to client, so we like to have elastic, approachable, and easy-to-build project management style.
We take special care to exceed the expectations of our diverse clients by continually making our products and services better.
Understand In-depth client business requirements.
Bridge the gap between business and technology.
Steer clients through technology.
Innovate state-of-the-art turnkey solution and services
Deliver world-class end-to-end IT solutions.
Create long-term relationship with our clients
Implement cutting-edge innovative solutions that meet client requirements with the reality of the situation.
Guarantee high quality of our deliverables.
Adopt International & best practice standards.