We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
Vicert is looking for Java Developer to join us in our Belgrade office and work with our team on different projects for large international clients. You would work in a small team of experienced Java developers. Your day would consist of creating design documents based on the business requirements, participating in design reviews, code reviews of own and other’s work, and participating in good coding techniques (reusability of code, code optimized for performance, etc.). You will also develop new functionality, as well as maintaining the existing architecture and participate in scrum meetings. Your responsibilities will also include the development and maintenance of back-end REST services, integration with other back-end services/modules and development and maintenance of data transformation processes. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product are essential.
If you want to make a difference in the world maybe this is an opportunity for you. :)
Become a part of a strong team with vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success!
Education and experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- At least 4 years of work experience in Java development
- Major bonus points: Experience with Drools, or readiness to quickly acquire the necessary knowledge
- Good English language skills
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Good knowledge of object-oriented fundamentals and design patterns
- Experience in implementing REST APIs
- Familiarity with GIT version-control systems
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team oriented
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Remote work fully supported
- Feedback provided every 3 months, like clockwork
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)