Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,500 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in specific regions.
Endava has been present on the Serbian market since 2015. With more than 500 employees, it is one of the biggest software companies in Serbia.
Consider a new opportunity
Are you tired of the industry falling for new shiny frameworks every other week?
Do you think that real programming is about understanding and solving essential computing challenges?
Do you find it challenging and interesting to work on a complex high available solution even though technologies might not be the latest ones?
If so, consider this opportunity:
You will be a part of a distributed team that works for global communication manufacturer of audio devices and communication endpoints. The team is responsible for maintaining and improving complex software product for managing audio devices inventory that is used by thousands of customers. As a Senior Java Software Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining complex production code.
Qualified candidates will have following duties:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Developing and testing solutions in Java based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Communicating on daily basis with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
- Collaborating with the QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets the client’s standards
Match your profile
- 5+ years of hand on development, design and coding in server side Java
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals, OOP principles, design patterns and engineering practices
- Believes that older technology stacks deserve to be loved too
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Experience with any source code versioning system (Perforce, Git, SVN)
- Good verbal and written English
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
The following skills would be a plus:
- Strong experience with Hibernate
- Familiarity with Spring
- Experience with Unix shell scripts
- Experience with Postgres Database
- Experience with protocol implementation (NTLM, H.323, LDAP)
- Experience with Linux (Cent OS)
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball
- Fruits and refreshments
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.