About the Referrizer and team
Referrizer isour fast-growing SaaS startup company with headquarters in Miami FL, USA, and a team around the globe, expanding and hiring great people who enjoy working from home. Become part of a fast-growing company where you learn, grow, create, and enjoy doing what you love. Imagine success, where your design is used by millions of people worldwide.
You will be working agile in biweekly sprints in a Serbian team with other Frontend, Backend and QA developers.
6 reasons why top-performance people join us
- Stock options available (five years financial freedom plan)
- Working from home or any location you prefer.
- One Team, One Project, Global Opportunity
- Modern infrastructure and technology stack
- No Bosses, no micromanagement. Join High-Performance, inspiring team environment.
- One week vacation house on Tara rental for free.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Java Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot
- Experience working with RESTful services
- Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA
- PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD and code versioning
- Intermediate English level
- Proactive and result-driven
- Knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging issues
- The confidence to speak up when you think something can be done better or smarter and the ability to accept compromises when necessary;
- We don’t hire average - we hire superstars. People who are motivated by challenge, by deadline, by company mission. If you are a person who likes to break the limits, and consistently improve and grow, this is the right place. Become part of quality matters, speed is rewarded and positive energy is shared.
As a plus:
- Experience with AWS
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering
Duties and responsibilities
As a Backend Engineer, it is your job to seamlessly maintain and improve our SaaS platform, while focusing on the back-end part of the implementation. You provide solid technical solutions to complex issues whilst helping us deliver the best customer experience and improve our product.
You will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate efficient processes, solve problems, and create a seamless experience for millions of users across the globe.
You create clean, maintainable, and reusable code and run tests which will help us build a scalable product. You are a part of the development team and thrive working with colleagues from multiple cultures.
Following the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggesting how to improve them.
Working with the frontend developers to integrate the latest features.