SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling. The Callidus environment is dynamic, innovative and growing! CallidusCloud is now part of SAP.
To support our growth, we are seeking for:
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing clean, high-quality code and driving others on your team to do the same
- Collaborate to help specify, design and develop software meeting company and product requirements
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues
We expect you have:
- Experience with Java software development
- Solid English language skills, verbal and written
- Experience with REST services, lightweight frameworks and microservices architecture will be considered as plus
- Experience with Gradle, Jersey, Jetty, Tomcat, Kafka, Redis will be considered as plus
- Experience with any of popular JS frameworks (AngularJS, Backbone.js, Ember, ReactJS) will be considered as plus
- Passion to learn about technology
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Budget for your personal development
- Private medical benefits
- Private pension fund
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Exciting project in creative environment
- Very collegial, open-minded team and cool working space
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Sap's diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team
(Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.