Workforce has partnered with the multinational company, provider of biometric identity assurance software products and services, to support their expansion in Belgrade: Java Engineer
- Cooperate with Engineering teams to help deliver identity assurance solutions and products
- Work in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Evolve the product and integrating new biometric technologies as they become available
- 3+ years Java development experience with a product focus
- Experience working with most of the following technologies is a plus: Spring Framework, REST web services using Spring MVC, Hibernate (JPA annotations) and Soap Web services
- The right candidate should have: Strong OO skills, familiarity with modern multi-tiered applications and a good understanding of web technologies
- Have previously worked with any of the following relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL.
- The ability to rigorously test software to ensure it meets the expected requirements. This includes the ability to create automated test suites.
- A good working knowledge of build and configuration management; SVN, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA or similar tools.
- The ability to work at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.