Java Lead Software Architect and People Leader
Zuhlke Engineering d.o.o.
We are growing! You can work from our Belgrade, Nis or Novi Pazar office, or remotely if it matters to you
Here at Zühlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges. As an innovation service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.
- In a dual role as Architect and People Leader (distribution: 80% Architect / 20% People Leader) you combine your technical career and expertise with leadership responsibility. Through your leadership skills you win, inspire, and mobilize your team and customers.
- As a People Leader in the "Software Excellence" practice, you are part of Zühlke's leadership team. With enthusiasm and passion, you are an enabler, coach and first point of contact for your team members.
- In our customer projects you are responsible for the development of complex IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for the strategic-technological consulting of our customers.
- You take over the technical management of teams from kick-off to rollout and are in close contact with the project management.
- Through your leadership skills, you win over, inspire, and mobilize your team and customers alike.
- You have already worked for several years in software development and architecture.
- You know Java ecosystem in the enterprise environment as well as the current technologies for the development of web applications. You can set up and implement appropriate architectures on your own as well as in a team.
- You have excellent communication skills, a high level of drive and a positive way of thinking.
- Ideally, you already have leadership experience and see yourself as an inspiring leader and coach.
You are fully comfortable to work in English
What do we offer to you?
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed to hiring people for the company, and not for the specific project or company. We are looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life.
Our benefits include:
- Personalized working hours
- Learning and development during working hours
- Company profit share (based on the financial success of the company and seniority)
- Top-notch equipment – uplift desks, possibility to choose your own equipment
- Possibility to switch to a project that better fits your skills and interests
- Unique Comp&Ben options and flexible working hours
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Hybrid workplace (option to work both fully remotely and from the office)
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- Relocation - opportunity to work in other Zühlke location
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, and Zühlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
Zühlke – Empowering Ideas.
We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future.
We were founded in Switzerland in 1968 and we are a global innovation service provider. Our 1300 employees are based in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
The Belgrade office is eight years old, gathers 150+ smart and inspiring colleagues, and keeps expanding!
We are committed to the growth of our people and are investing in their development. We’re empowering them to build the skills they need to make a positive impact, both personally and for our clients, today and in the future.
Our way of working is created to give you the opportunity to perfectly balance work and private life as you like! Feel comfortable knowing that YOU decide for how long, when, and how much you work. You can choose between reduced or condensed working hours with 32.5 - 40 hours per week, spread across 4 or 5 working days. The choice is yours.
Our hybrid working model gives you the possibility to work from wherever you feel productive (our office, your home, one of our hubs). It’s all up to you and your current needs and wishes.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Professional Software Engineer
- Prijatna atmosfera i sjajni ljudi -Dosta razlicitih tehnologija i projekata - Ima prostora za napredovanje - Edukacioni budzet - Rad od kuce
-Mali broj slobodnih dana (zavisi od izabranog paketa)
Team building events
• Referral bonuses • Gift coupons for wedding • NY show and gift coupons for kids
Fruits, coffee, juices
• International assignments up to 1 year • Career path opportunities • Training and development budget • Soft skills workshops
Private health insurance
• REady and REcharge comp&ben options • Flexible working hours
100% paid maternity leave
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...