TALENTWUNDER – RECRUIT. SMART. PEOPLE. More than ever, it is important to understand candidates and applicants as customers. With our Talentwunder web app and our artificial intelligence, we support companies in finding the best candidates for vacancies and filling them effectively. We not only offer a platform for cross-network active sourcing, but also support our clients in managing the entire sourcing process.
Founded in 2014, we have been part of an association of the TOP 40 HR companies in Germany since 2020. Together with you, we want to build Talentwunder into the one platform for recruiting solutions and look forward to welcome you to our team.
What we expect
- 3+ years (or more) of professional experience in Java, front-end and back-end development.
- Experience with JVM languages (Kotlin and a bit Java)
- You love to develop high quality and low maintenance code
- You have experience in working with agile methods like Scrum.
- You have good English language skills.
- Good communication and team player
- Micro-Service Development (Micronaut and Spring Boot)
- Backend: JVM (predominantly Kotlin)
- Frontend: JS, React, Redux
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Cloud based Hardware/Services (Docker, AWS)
What you can expect
- You will plan and discuss new features across teams (product owner, designer, backend developers, data team)
- You will be responsible for implementing those features within a small team
- You will maintain and refactor existing code
- You will discuss and decide in the team which technologies are best suited to solve a task
- Of course, we have code reviews in place and implementations will be tested by our QA tester before they go to production
What we offer
- A cross-functional team of smart people who are eager to learn and know that they can only succeed together
- Regular tech talks where you can learn about a range of topics that other team members are experts in
- You can take over responsibility from day one and have the chance to have a strong impact on our product
- Training budget so that you can grow your skills
- Individual work equipment
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home
- Office space at the heart of Novi Sad where we all work from a couple of times a week
- Company culture with open communication and fast decision processes
- Regular team events and company benefits
We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you!