Our partner Icon Solutions is a UK-based independent IT payment consultancy and specialist technology provider serving financial institutions across the globe. From IT strategy, architecture and design, to project delivery and software development, Icon allows institutions to rapidly capitalize on the latest technology and market drivers to reduce costs, boost revenues, and ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards.
Icon’s deep expertise in the field of instant payments and API banking underpins its Global Payments Practice, which provides consulting and technology solutions to financial institutions and payment service providers globally. Icon’s Instant Payments Framework (IPF) provides institutions with faster and more cost-effective access to instant payments through an advanced, highly flexible, software framework capable of seamless integration with core and back-office applications.
Together with our new partner, we are looking for a Java Software Engineer
to join our Engineering team. Belgrade team consists of 8 Java developers who are divided into squads and collaborating daily with colleagues from the UK. Knowledge and development are the strong sides of the team that is working on challenging projects with the continuous possibility to develop and grow further.
- Taking a key role in product engineering, following TDD and BDD Processes
- Writing high-quality code within established development standards and patterns
- Contributing to design decisions and technical discussions as part of the engineering team
- 3+ years of experience with Java 8+ (experience with Akka (or equivalent frameworks) & Spring technologies)
- Experience with building high availability/resilient distributed systems
- Experience in automation using Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment processes
- Comfortable working across the full stack, however predominantly back end
- Agile delivery experience e.g. working in Kanban/Scrum delivery environments
- Fluency in English (written/spoken)
Nice to have:
- Automation environment provisioning using Ansible
- Previous experience with real-time messaging systems
- DevOps experience gained within highly transactional software environments
- Knowledge and/or experience of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Unix sys admin and scripting
- Knowledge of document-based data stories e.g. MongoDB
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to giving all our team members the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of world-class engineers
- Modern, sunny, and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience will allow you to grow professionally and personally
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!
InterVenture is a Swiss product development company assembling all-star engineering teams who build amazing software solutions for a decade now. We are a company that enables our partners to build remote software development teams in our engineering hub in Belgrade, Novi Sad and Nis while giving our member engineers opportunities to work with amazing international companies, tackling global challenges. We cover media, telco, classifieds, insurance, fintech, mobile payments, e-commerce, logistic industries.
Modern technologies, exciting products that shape global industries, direct impact on product development, up to 3 weeks hiring process and no waiting on the bench policy!
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Izvanrendan tim, vrhunski inženjeri, dobar work-life balance. Projekat je relativno zanimljiv, al moglo bi biti bolje. Ljudi su druzeljubivi a ujedno poštuju tvoje vreme.
U poslednje godinu dana nije bilo skoro nikakvoh druženja, okupljanja, team-buildinga. Al generalno nemam nista značajno da zamerim.
Niš | Hibrid
Preporuke se učitavaju...