We're looking for an experienced software developer to join us.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
- Web or enterprise Java system architecture design and development using modern methodologies and tool-chains (agile, domain-driven design, behavior-driven development).
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency in the code bases through code reviews and system design analysis.
- Identify opportunities to improve development methodologies and fine-tune our internal processes.
- Minimum 3+ years' commercial experience in Java software development, using the full Java application stack
- Strong skills with Spring and Hibernate or Java EE.
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet, Vagrant).
- Proficiency with Linux or Unix, including writing shell scripts.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed architectures.
Deadline for applications: 08.11.2021.