Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a technology company. Our product is Numbrs, a multibanking application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- strong hands-on experience with Java (minimum 8 years)
- experience with high volume production-grade distributed systems
- experience with micro-service based architecture
- experience with software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing and operations
- hands-on experience with Spring Boot
- professional experience in writing readable, testable and self-sustaining code
- knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Cassandra
- experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and Jenkins
- fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages;
- experience with Scala, C++, or Golang
- knowledge of Machine Learning
Location: Home office from your domicile