The teams practice Agile Software Development where shared responsibility, cooperation, and team spirit are valued.
Key aspects of the role:
- Analyze, design, program, document, test, install and support NGL’s Gaming Solutions
- Participate in design and architecture discussions
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in professional knowledge sharing with peers
- Assist in project estimation and release planning
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience
- React, Angular, Vue.js, Knockout or other lightweight MV* framework experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Familiar with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Parcel
- Familiar with version control systems like SVN or Git
- Linux/Unix fundamentals, working from the command line when needed
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Nice to have:
- Sass and Compass experience
- Experience with automated development environment setup like Vagrant, Docker etc.
- Active open source user and community member
- Experience RESTful APIs / JSON
- Experience with Canvas API and HTML5 canvas libraries such as CreateJS
- Experience with Phaser HTML5 game framework
- Familiar with Progressive Web Applications
- Passion for writing testable code using Jasmine, Mocha, QUnit or similar
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- A truly great working environment
- Modern office space in Belgrade with high quality equipment
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Attending conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors
NGL is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.