We are looking for a:
What are we looking for?
- - Experience using NodeJS modules for application build cycle (Bower/Grunt/Gulp/Webpack/Tsc)
- - Good understanding of server-side scripting
- - Experience using TypeScript is a plus
- - Experience using some relational or non-relational database
- - Experience using some of testing frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Jest …) is a plus
- - Experience working with RESTful services is a plus
- - Experience working with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- Follow the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
What do we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic.
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance and paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Company parties & teambuildings
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: