Do you find it inspirational to make HTML based games for the online gaming platform that manages over 2000 games and almost 2 million players on 4 continents?
- learn how game certifications work
- be part of the integrations with the biggest online game providers
- learn the logistics of producing a game for the online gambling markets
- be part of a small but sustainable team that doesn't need investments and grows rapidly and completely organic
- have mentors that are over 20 years in the gambling world and more than 10 years in online gambling
- be here during our expansion to new markets
We don't depend on global economics and our growth has been constant and steep. If you would like to be part of our team, here's what we're looking for!
- Developing casino web sites
- Maintaining and improving our Poker application
- Exploring and proposing new technologies
- Optimising existing code
- Proposing new solutions
- Code review
- Creating documentation and keeping it up to date
- Performing developer testing and releasing the product
- Excellent knowledge of HTLM/CSS
- Habit of commenting your code when it makes sense
- Clean code writing
- Communication with backend Rest API
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Productive thinking, solution offering
- Good English skills - both written and verbal
Counted as a plus:
- University degree in computer sciences
- References to some of your work
- Experience with backend languages, preferable PHP
- Experience with version control systems, preferable GIT
- Experience in developing casino games and solutions
- Work with graphic editors like Photoshop or similar
- Work with modelling tools like Blender or similar
- Possibility to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Small team with a lot of freedom to tailor your work and assignments
- Work with gambling industry veterans
- Entry point for gaming industry if you’re an enthusiast
Please refer to https://www.esagaming.it/ for more information on our company.
Please be advised that only CVs written in English language will be taken into consideration.
We are looking forward to your application!