Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our team is part of the PTS (Post Trade Service) group that is providing end to end solution for post-trade derivatives processing to our customers. Our clients are some of the world largest financial institutions and our goal is to build world class products that will change Fintech industry. Our team is distributed all over the globe, which we believe gives great opportunity for personal and company growth. Focus of our team is in creating and enhancing products within the solution that would push the boundaries of current business offerings and technology.
What you will be doing:
- Be part of an agile team and develop high volume trade processing platform.
- Attend daily SCRUM meeting and contribute to product architecture and solution.
- Design and develop UI components and screens
- Participate in building, extending and improving UI platform code base used in different projects.
- Review code and provide feedback on improvements, patterns and re-factorings.
- Be part of a fast-paced development team and deliver end to end solution involving development, testing, continuous integration, deployment etc.
What you bring:
- Advanced knowledge of web fundamentals (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation
- Knowledge of Angular framework
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and WebSockets
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Team player and have a willingness to learn new things
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience in using Webpack, NodeJS/Vert.x, CI/CD (Jenkins)
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.