If you have a passion for developing software, enjoy working within a Linux environment and have hobbies and interests outside of this job description, we would love to hear from you.
- Our current projects consist of services and e-commerce solutions for international markets (Switzerland and the US), while also providing a consultancy arm which works to strengthen our clients' brands and businesses.
- In addition to this we build our own products and are looking for assistance in their expansion and growth.
- Under our mentorship and guidance, you will be assigned to one of these projects with the aim of developing strong, clean and creative solutions.
- You will have open communication with clients and partners.
- Of crucial importance to us is clear and honest communication, efficient time management skills and a positive attitude.
- Above all, your opinion will matter!
- More than 2 years of experience in React with several projects in production
- Experience in Node.js, having at least one project in production
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and ES6+
- Experience with one of the NoSQL databases
- Understanding of AWS (Some of the services that we currently use are Lambdas, S3, Dynamo DB, SQS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, IAM, CloudWatch)
- Strong knowledge of standard web technologies like HTML5, CSS3/SASS, JSON.
- Strong Git knowledge (you know your way around rebase, merge, fork, etc.)
- Previous exposure to Docker would be helpful
- Verbal and written proficiency in English; knowledge of German a plus
- Good communication skills
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work location: either from our office or remotely
- High-quality hardware for development work and testing
- Budget for personal development
- Monthly team building events (read: indulging in good food and cold beers)
- Vibrant office environment with fully equipped kitchen
- Onsite parking available