This is a position in our offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, Nis or Cacak, whatever location is better for you!
The Application administrator will maintain, extend and support our internal applications (Jira/Confluence) and their customizations. They will need to understand end user requirements and determine which can be met using “out of the box” functionality and which would need a custom application build and then to design, build, test and implement it.
Your Main Tasks
- Configure and maintain Jira / Confluence to meet evolving business needs
- Evaluate and manage the usage of our tools add-ons to meet team and business needs
- Work with software teams to identify procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Provide project status, progress, and potential delay information to DevOps as well as Development team Managers and team members
- Be a trusted support and escalation point for all tool issues
- Provide demos and trainings of all JIRA//Confluence Tools
- Ensure systems are stable and available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Create JIRA projects, queries, and reports
- Configure, manage, and enhance Jira and Confluence tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins
- Create custom workflows, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, and provide ongoing support and configuration maintenance
- 3+ years of experience with Jira administration
- 3+ years of experience with JQL and/or SQL
- 3+ years of experience integrating Jira, Confluence with other applications using REST API's and using/extending REST API using Java for Jira and Confluence
- 2+ years of experience building custom user macros for Confluence
- 1+ years of experience in a Scrum or Kanban environment
It Would Be Awesome If You Also Had
- Ability to apply built-in customization and third-party add-ons to extend JIRA & Confluence functionality as needed
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development
- Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other systems
- Experience writing Groovy scripts (Jira Scriptrunner)
- Experience with Jira Service Management tool
- Experience with AWS and server-side tasks
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.