We are looking for a:
Junior .NET Developer
What are we looking for?
- - Knowledge of C#
- - Knowledge of OOP concepts
- - Knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- - Knowledge of Web services development (WCF, ASP.NET Web API etc.) is a plus
- - Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- - Good verbal and communication skills in English
- - Open-minded
Duties and Responsibilities
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Writing technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Performing unit and integration testing of the application and identifying, troubleshooting and solving application code-related issues.
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: