We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client's thoughts.
We are looking for a Junior .NET/C# Developer to join us in our Belgrade office and work in our team on different projects for large local and international clients.
You will have the opportunity to work with another Junior and Senior colleague, who will guide you and be your mentor.
Become a part of a strong team with vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
If you are open to learn more, develop yourself with us and make a change in the health world, maybe we are a fit! ;)
Education and experience
- 2 years of experience with .NET framework and Microsoft stack
- Excellent knowledge: C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Previous knowledge or willingness to learn: VB.NET, ASP Classic, VBScript
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent) preferred
- Excellent understanding of IT concepts and software development practices incl. Security
- Experience in working with MS SQL Server and knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Experience in writing unit tests for .NET Experience with Telerik tools is preferable
- Knowledge in ASP.NET Core is preferable
- Proficient understanding of GIT, TFS code version systems (branching strategies, conflict resolving)
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Remote work fully supported
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)